Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just You & Me


DSC_0044

Last Monday was our 3rd Wedding Anniversary. We've known each other for seven years now, counting those days when we became friends online. We've had struggles that involved working on different countries and states but the more time we spent apart made our bond stronger and more appreciative of the time we're together.

I'm definitely looking forward to more wonderful years with my man.


This brings to mind one of our favorite songs: Just You N' Me by Chicago

You are my love and my life
And you are my inspiration
Just you 'n me
Simple and free
Baby you're everything I've ever dreamed of
Yeah, yeah

Give me your own special smile
Promise you'll never leave me
Just you 'n me
Simple and free
Life is so easy
When you're beside me


I love my flowers especially with a butterfly and hummingbird.


We got a surprise package and a thoughtful card from our friends Doris and Darrell.
Thanks a lot guys!



Etched on the vase: " Hearts that Love are always in bloom."




We had dinner at Osaka with our food prepared in front of us.
Raul's a great cook and entertainer.


DSC_0050

Come hold me close
Never release me
Oh baby don't release me
Open your arms, let my love in
Let me in, let me in, let me in
Love me tonight, love me forever and ever

2 comments:

  1. That was a great day. Thanks so much, my love. That song suits us perfectly, doesn't it? If only the flowers were as lovely as you. Their beauty may fade but yours never will.
    --Your Bana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen.! nice post thanks for sharing..shalom! loves from holland..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note. Come visit anytime and have a fabulous day!