Monday, March 1, 2010

Being



(Travel all over the world by clicking icon.)

Met with friends today at the Food Emporium of Westfield San Francisco Centre.

IMG_1845

I enjoy being by myself, having my own space and be immersed with whatever activity or hobby I'm fascinated at a given time. As much as I'm comfortable with my own company, there's also a part of me that wants to connect with other people. Time spent with others, especially friends, are also happy times. It's important to connect, share and be part of the lives of others.

IMG_2191

8 comments:

  1. You have a great circle of friends! I can be a loner at times, but I love to have company!

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ebie! I guess we're similar in a way. I can be as happy blogging or surfing as I am spending time with friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times with friends.

    www.ewok1993.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with you. At times I'd prefer alone time and there are times when I want to get out and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you. I liked what you said about friends. Very nice group you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. girlfriends are great! so nice to see all the smiles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note. Come visit anytime and have a fabulous day!