Pangga surprised me with a gift last Friday. One that I've really wanted for a long time. It's a sewing machine! He is "sew" fantastic and "sew" thoughtful.
I love it! I've been wanting to sew and alter some clothes but it's too tiresome to do it by hand. The biggest "project" that I managed to do last year was a simple blouse for the RenFaire. I totally just hand-stitched this, so it took me awhile to finish it. (More photos of the blouse here.)
be able to make more costumes or alter clothes faster.
More BIG HUGS to Hubby, of course. Thanks B!
"Sew like a pro with this Brother 100 Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine. You get 60 built-in stitches which perform 100 stitch functions. Perfect for all your sewing needs, from making clothes to quilting to decorative and heirloom sewing.
* 60 pre-programmed stitches which perform 100 stitch functions, including utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting;
* Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches;
* Automatic needle threading;
* One-touch start/stop/reverse operations;
* Operates with or without foot control."
My sister said I sounded like my mom now with all the sewing, cooking & gardening I do. Well, all I've got to say is, "Thanks a lot, Ma! I've really learned a lot from you. "
Click on the badge to join us & share your weekend!