Thursday, May 7, 2009

Monthly Awards

I just want to let all my web neighbors know that it's always a joy to meet and connect with new people from all walks of life. I get to learn various things when we share our daily thoughts and views. Most of all, you make my day especially when you leave comments.

That's why I decided to give "Monthly Awards" and this is the second month I've done this. For the month of April, I'm giving the "Valuable Reader" and "Humorous Blog" of the month awards. I'm also including "Blogger Friends", and "Blogs that Make My Heart Smile" awards that CMWheeler from O'Joy of My Life & Barbara from Barbara's Meanderings gave me. So sweet: Thanks guys! I'm passing said awards to more web friends.

I will first present the "Valuable Reader of the Month" award. I'm giving it to the person who visited often and left comments during this particular month, even if I wasn't around much. Based on statistical records sengihnampakgigi for the month of April: ( DRUMROLL.... )

John Choate/ Jack C :
Intrepid Traveler
tepuktangan




is the



Now, I'm going to present the "Humorous Blog of the Month" award to: ( DRUMROLL.... )


A :
Brilliant Sulk
tepuktangan

and

Fran Hill :
Being Miss
tepuktangan




This award is described as:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

The following web friends are not in any way obliged to post these awards in their blog. I just wanted to say "Thank You" for making the web a more interesting and fun place to surf in.

I'm passing these awards to:


CMWheeler :
O'Joy of My Life






Barbara :
Barbara's Meanderings






Jack C :
Intrepid Traveler






A :
Brilliant Sulk






Fran Hill :
Being Miss






Tanielle :
The Polka Dot Daisy






HalfCrazy :
An Ardent Cosmic Journey






C.J. Keller :
My House In The Village: Views on Blue Skies and Home





Drollgirl :
DROLLGIRL





Marie Reed :
Cpaphil Vintage Postcards




Thanks so much guys for visiting often, making me laugh and sharing your thoughts.

See you next month for our "Monthly Awards".

Have an awesome weekend!


menari

9 comments:

  1. Thank you! That's very sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Fran! Have an awesome week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyouthankyouthankyou.....i enjoy reading and commenting on your blog. you have a lovely sense of being and a most wonderful style.....keep it up, tomorrow is friday yeahhhhhhh, see ya, jack c

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too kind. thank you for the award -- you are just so nice to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Shey! As a kid growing up I was never awarded ANYTHING so this totally makes up for my scarred childhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sooooo much Shey!!!! It's been a really dreary couple of days here and this totally brightened up the whole day for me.:) Talking with you and visiting your blog is such a peaceful time for me. I love the Friends Award and The Make You Smile Award I'm going to give to some people who do that for me too.:)

    I love your comments too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D I'm glad I made you all smile! You all have a great weekend! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Shey!! I may not know you in person, but I adore what I know of you from your posts. Your blog "Makes My Heart Smile"! I love your positive perspective and the joy you find in daily life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note. Come visit anytime and have a fabulous day!