Saturday, March 14, 2009

St. Patrick's Parade


Pangga had to work today, so I went with him to keep him company. He didn't like working on a weekend but he wanted everything ready for workweek. While he was working, I went out for a bit to watch the St. Patrick's Parade which started at 11:30 on Market St.


I had fun taking lots of photos and conversing with the family next to me. The most exciting part was catching the candies and accessories that were tossed to us. In an hour, I already accumulated a lot of it and decided to share it to some people I met on my way back to Pangga's workplace.


Mayor Gavin Newsom: the 42nd Mayor of the City and County of San Francisco.


Cosgrave Clan: looks like a lot of generations there. (Click photos to enlarge.)


Cute girls with colorful costume from Keenan School of Irish Dancing.







Huge Irish Wolfhounds. For more info on its characteristics, just click this link.







Of course, there has to be a bagpiper.







A man selling St. Paddy's bling-blings.















My St. Paddy's Parade loot! I love free stuff.

For more photos of the parade, just click Flickr here or on my badge in the middle of my blog page.



Showed my loot to Pangga and he took a photo of me wearing my St. Paddy's Parade bling.



Time for lunch. This is our favorite #43 noodle salad at Golden King Vietnamese Restaurant.




Enjoying our Guinness at Harrington's Bar.

2 comments:

  1. Aaahhh! Guinness!:X Here's to St. Paddy! (hmmm, where's the beer-drinking smiley?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look for that beer-drinking smiley. If there's one around the web, I'm bound to find it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note. Come visit anytime and have a fabulous day!