Sunday, March 8, 2009

Homebodies

We planned to go to an orchid show in San Francisco today, but changed our minds. Our homebodies mode turned on at the time when we're supposed to go. We didn't feel like going out and anyways, my left leg was a bit sore from the bending and swinging I did yesterday. It's been a long time since I went bowling, that's why.

So, Pangga and I just relaxed the whole day and had fast food from Carl's which is just half a block from our place.


We tried their new lumpia-esque crisp green burritos filled with beef, cheese and jalapenos. Pangga had chili cheese burger and I had the famous star without cheese.

In the evening, we watched Smallville and prepared an awesome dinner of fried rice.


Another happy thing after dinner is that we bought a new camera online- Canon A2000. We're super-excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note. Come visit anytime and have a fabulous day!