There are a lot of quizzes & questionnaires on Facebook that's fun to do. I decided to post this here because I enjoyed answering them. You might want to try it out.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I'm a child at heart and will always be. Being childish is a different matter.
2. I believe that you make your own happiness. It's really up to you to see the beauty of everyday living.
3. I'm a "see-food" eater. When I see food, I eat it. I have to control myself most of the time because I pack on pounds easily.
4. I'm in my element in the kitchen, especially making Filipino dishes. But, I wish I'm good at baking and decorating cakes like some of my friends.
5. I have an overactive imagination, that's why I'm a worrywart.
6. In order to counteract # 5, I practice yoga breathing, listen to soothing music and focus on positive things. That accounts for my growing collection of motivational books.
7. Being taught that handwashing is a preventive measure in combination with my overactive imagination (like squirming germs in my hands) led me to be obsessive-compulsive when it comes to handwashing. Sometimes, it drives my hubby nuts when I ask him repeatedly,"Have you washed your hands?". I'm trying to cut it down tough, hehe.
8. My friends confide in me a lot because they know I can keep secrets.
9. I cherish all my friends and try to keep in touch often, even if they don't. The last part makes me sad.
10. I have a tendency to procrastinate. It's sometimes an inner-Gemini struggle.
11. I love animation and go for Sci-Fi/ urban fantasy books and movies. I'm happy I found a man who shares this enthusiasm with me. Right now, we're so much into Battlestar Galactica.
12. I love to blog and write articles and poems but I haven't had much time to do that lately.
13. I'm such a shutterbug.
14. I'm interested to learn about the culture and perspectives of other people; discovering new places and things. That's why I try to keep an open mind.
15. I love building and fixing things from bookcases to a small pond. I know where the screwdrivers, nails and dremel tools are. My husband didn't have a hammer at home until I came, so we had to buy one. He calls me the "Handy Lady".
16. I try to have 8 glasses of water daily to flush toxins.
17. I despise superficial people and those who constantly point out how expensive their clothes, bags, shoes, cars, house, etc. are; or how they know or are connected to "important" people. I say, "Whatever!"
18. But I still try to see the good in people, even those in # 17.
19. To Asians who totally dyed their hair blonde: "What were you thinking?"
20. I love to sing with all my heart but the songs don't agree. heheh
21. I was once hanging out with a couple of friends, got drunk and sang my heart out along with a karaoke until the wee hours. Of course, a neighbor complained. Oops!
22. I miss teaching. I would love to teach again someday.
23. I miss everybody and everything in the Philippines. So I learned not to take anything for granted.
24. I also believe that there are no ordinary moments.
25. I know there's always a lesson to be learned and room for improvement.
Eastern Bluebird - “The eastern bluebird (Sialia sialis) is a small bird found in open woodlands, farmlands, and orchards. This species measures 16–21 cm long, spans 25–32 cm...