Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wedding Day & 3rd Anniversary

July 18

I woke up at 6:30 am because I needed time to prepare and I didn't want to end up panicking. I started with coffee and shower, then curled my hair. I doesn't sound like a lot of work but the ladies know it is. Brush, hairspray, curl, blow dry = rewind until perfect. I was glad I did a "trial make-up" because I was sure what kind of eye make-up I wanted and arranged all the things I needed from my foundation to the lipstick.

Around 8 o'clock, B woke up and made breakfast for us. A man isn't as fussy as a woman when it comes to dressing up, so he had time to- just be.




It's also our 3rd Anniversary! Time for cards. I got two anniversary cards! Yehey!

Pangga said that our 4rth anniversary next year would also be our first Wedding Anniversary. Easy to remember. Oh happy, happy days.

Pangga finally saw my wedding dress. He said he loved it and it was worth the wait. I did a brief fashion walk and twirled. It was fun.

Both of us were so calm, no one panicked and both finished preparing around ten. That gave me time to obsess about how and which way my hair should curl. I even reminded him to tell me before we left, that there were still hairpins stuck to my bangs.

The car arrived around eleven and we were off. We gave ourselves 2 hours for traveling time to San Francisco City Hall, in case of traffic and tire problems. "Better early than late", we said. Everything went smoothly: neither hail nor rain, neither tire blow-up nor traffic. (Hallelujah!) Travel time was just 25 minutes, we were so early. (hehehe) Pangga gave the driver a big tip.

While waiting, we took turns taking photos of each other.


Princess' curtsy.


My Prince.


GQ material.





Every person we encountered in City Hall said "Congratulations" and had the same huge smile as ours. One offered to take our photo.


Then we went to the cafe and had an early (small) lunch. We went there prepared for the wait and brought a book and crossword puzzle. But we never got to use those because we took time eating our lunch and watching each other to make sure that no one spilled food on both white attires. We were not klutzes that day, we're proud of ourselves. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note. Come visit anytime and have a fabulous day!