Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bachelorette Party


July 12

I wasn't expecting one and thought they weren't serious. But the ladies went ahead and made arrangements to surprise me. I'm touched beyond words, I wanted to cry.

They decided to hold the party at Color Me Mine in Fremont. Please click on the link to check it out. It's a place where you can paint your own ceramics and create your own artwork on the pottery piece of your choice.


I immediately loved the place when I went inside.


There were plenty of beautiful, creative pieces in the room and a lot of ceramic items available. I'm glad they decided to have the bachelorette party there, clearly beats watching a gyrating guy. hehehe


They told me that Amber got the place ready and baked (naughty) cookies. Thanks Amber!


YumYums!



It was hard deciding what item I wanted to paint on and finally chose a small vase.


Choosing colors and filling our painter's palette. L-R: Maralily, Sierra, Amber, Liz.


Painting underway. (Amber & Katy)


Trading secrets.


They're all so sweet for arranging this party.


L-R below: Amber, Maralily, Liz, Uni, Me, Sierra, Katy


Strike a pose.


They know I love football, so they gave me my own "football bling".


boo yeow! hehehe



That's smiling Liz.


Uni concentrating.


Our masterpieces. The staff will glaze and fire these pieces at the studio and return the finished products in 3-6 days. Steps : How to Paint Ceramics, please click link.





This is the Bachelorette party invitation that Amber gave me.


Bachelorette Oath of Secrecy.


Some of the presents they gave me. Of course there were a lot of naughty items and reading materials given by Maralily and Uni. For our eyes only. hehehe


Sides of my football bling.


I really had lots of fun! I'm glad they decided to give a party for me. Thank you so much guys! HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Sherry
    It looks like the Bachelorette Party was fun.

    Congratulations to you & Eric

    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, Sher...I think a gyrating guy would be pretty fun, too! ;-)

    Congratulations to you and Eric!

    And thank you to your girlfriends for throwing a classy bachelorette party!

    Darrell

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOooo; sorry I missed the fun! ss: fun is anywhere you are!
    xoxo,j.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note. Come visit anytime and have a fabulous day!