Tuesday, October 16, 2007

San Francisco Fleet week




It's been awhile since I've written here. Got caught up writing in Helium. It's addictive there too. But this is the place were I post my photos. So, here I am. Fleet week in San Francisco was last October 4 to 9. We joined in the festivities to see the Blue Angels fly, of course!




It was my first time to watch them fly, that's why I was very excited! We got a nice view right at the edge of pier 39. I knew that some residents didn't look forward to having the Blue Angels fly, saying that its very noisy and that accidents could happen. We didn't belong to this group but we were glad no mishap occurred.

After taking so many photos, I told my man just to savor the experience. We kept holding our breath as the Angels did amazing formations! We all clapped in glee, adults and children alike.





It was very crowded that day (Oct 6) and people were determined to get a good view, some stationed themselves at the hotel roof. I couldn't resist taking a picture of them. hehehe.



It was a very enjoyable day with my Pangga.

The next day we went to Monster park to watch the football game: 49ers vs. Ravens. We thought the Blue Angels would fly over the ball field like they did years back. Well, they didn't but two huge helicopters did. It was still awesome after the fireworks display, before the game started.




The final score was: Ravens 9, 49ers 7. I believe that 49ers had an opportunity to win that game but they just didn't come through. Anyways, we still had a lot of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note. Come visit anytime and have a fabulous day!