Thursday, October 4, 2007

NFL Football : Monster Park

My man and I went to Monster Park last Sept.30 to watch an NFL football game : San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks. We knew that the Seahawks is a good team but we didn't expect a very disappointing 23 - 3, in favor of the Seahawks. We still had so much fun cheering at the top of our voices when a successful play induced it , watching a Latina dance during halftime , observing a lot of "crazies" (hehehe) and enjoying the nachos. A year ago ,I would never have imagined that I will understand and enjoy football. I enjoy different sports such as playing volleyball, watch boxing ( Manny Pacquiao..YEAH!!) and basketball. Now, football has been added to my list and I can hardly wait to see another game!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note. Come visit anytime and have a fabulous day!